Terms and Conditions
(Revision July 28, 2014)
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION:
The type of Information submitted to or collected by Verosa, LLC. varies depending upon the nature of the activity and relationship with Verosa, LLC. Browsing the Website: When You browse the company's website, Verosa, LLC. may collect information regarding the domain and host from which You access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider You are using, and anonymous site statistical data. Information collected while You're browsing our website may be used to analyze trends, administer the website, improve site performance, gather broad demographic information, and for security purposes.
Inquiries: The website contains various forms, links to company e-mail addresses, and fax numbers that You may use to solicit information about the website, Verosa, LLC., and the company in general. When You complete and submit a form, send us an e-mail, send us a fax, or contact us by telephone, Verosa, LLC. may store the inquiries and their contents, including any personally identifiable information You may have provided. Any personally identifiable information You submit via an inquiry is collected only with Your knowledge and active participation.
Use of Verosa Products and Services: When You register to use Verosa, LLC. online processing services ("Gateway Services"), You will be required to provide personally identifiable information and to enter into a written agreement with Verosa, LLC. If You ordered any products or services from businesses that use our Gateway Services ("Verosa Customers"), You were required to submit personally identifiable information ("Order Information"). Verosa Customers transmit Order Information to Verosa, LLC. for the purpose of processing Orders. Order Information is maintained in servers located within the U.S.A. and may also be maintained in servers located in Europe or Asia, depending on where the order originates or the geographic location of a Verosa Customer. Verosa, LLC. may maintain Order Information for a certain period of time to comply with audits or for disaster recovery purposes.
Applying for a Merchant Services: When You submit an application to your reseller or agent to obtain a merchant account through that reseller or agent, You will be required to provide personally identifiable information. Verosa, LLC. may be required to obtain a certain amount of this personal customer information to fulfill Verosa's obligations with that reseller or agent. Furthermore, Verosa, LLC. may also obtain information about You from third party sources, including, without limitation, consumer reporting agencies.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION:
Usage and disclosure of Your Information varies based on Your relationship with Verosa, LLC. Verosa, LLC. never sells any personally identifiable information and, except as expressly set forth below, never discloses personally identifiable information to any third parties. Browsing the Website: Information collected while You're browsing our website may be used to analyze trends, administer the website, improve site performance, gather broad demographic information, and for security purposes. Such Information may be disclosed to third parties to provide any of the aforementioned activities on behalf of Coastal Software. Inquiries: Information collected during the course of You submitting an inquiry via online form, e-mail, fax, or telephone call may be used by Verosa, LLC. to respond to Your inquiries or to contact You to inform You of services of Verosa, LLC. that may be of use to You. Information collected during the course of an inquiry will not be disclosed to any third party unless such third party has been contracted by Verosa, LLC., with obligations of confidentiality, to contact You on our behalf.
Use of Verosa Products and Services: If You are a Verosa Customer, Verosa, LLC. will use Your Information during the course of providing You with Products and Services. During the course of providing such services, Verosa LLC. may disclose Your Information to third parties that have contracted with Verosa, LLC. to perform certain functions of the Products and Services on our behalf ("Subcontractors"). Verosa, LLC. may also use Your Information to contact You about other Verosa, LLC. offerings and to inform You about general company news and industry trends, directly or through the use of third party vendors. Verosa, LLC. may also use Your Information for internal business analyses. If You are a customer of a Verosa Product or Service, Verosa, LLC. will use Order Information during the course of providing processing services to such Verosa Customer. Verosa, LLC. may also use Order Information at an aggregate level for internal business analyses and fraud prevention. During the course of providing Products and Services to Verosa Customers, Verosa, LLC. may disclose Order Information to banks, processors, card associations, and other financial institutions that are involved in the course of processing or screening the transaction applicable to the Order Information.
Applying for a Merchant Services: When You apply for a merchant account from or through your reseller or agent while connected to a Verosa, LLC. Product or Service, Verosa, LLC. your reseller or agent may use and disclose the Information to evaluate Your eligibility for a Verosa, LLC. Product or Service, including disclosure to consumer reporting agencies, relevant financial institutions, and other entities involved in providing products and services connected to your merchant account services. Verosa, LLC. may also use and disclose Your Information during the course of providing or procuring products or services connected your merchant account services on Your behalf. Verosa, LLC. may also use Your Information to contact You, directly or through a third party reseller or agent, about other Verosa, LLC. offerings and to inform You about general company news and industry trends. Verosa, LLC. may also use Your Information for internal business analyses.
Surveys and Questionnaires: If You submitted an inquiry to Verosa, LLC. or if You are a Verosa Customer, periodically, Verosa, LLC. may use Your Information to contact You, directly or through a third party reseller or agent, to complete a survey or questionnaire. Responses to any such survey or questionnaire may be used for internal business analyses and may be disclosed in aggregate form without disclosing any personally identifiable information.
Confidentiality Obligations: All contracts entered into between Verosa, LLC. and Verosa Customers, Verosa, LLC. and Subcontractors, and Verosa, LLC. and other third party service providers, resellers and agents contain express provisions governing the confidential treatment of any and all personally identifiable information. Investigations and Proceedings: Verosa, LLC. may use Information to conduct internal investigations. Verosa, LLC. may disclose Information to cooperate with an investigation by law enforcement agencies or other governmental authorities and may also disclose Information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other comparable legal processes.
- INFORMATION SECURITY:
Verosa, LLC. is committed to privacy and security. Verosa, LLC. is compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ("PCI DSS") as a Level 1 service provider. Verosa, LLC. and it's subsidiaries have been compliant with PCI DSS since 2002. PCI DSS is the bankcard industry's most stringent security standard. Examples of Verosa, LLC.'s security measures include: physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards; sophisticated security monitoring tools; documented security policies; use of strong encryption for transmissions of Order Information to and from Verosa Customers; restricted access of personally identifiable information; and, periodic security audits by third party security experts.
CORRECTION AND DELETION OF INFORMATION
If You want Verosa, LLC. to correct or delete Your Information that is stored on Verosa, LLC. systems, please submit Your request in writing to:
1499 SE Tech Center Place, Suite 170
Vancouver, WA 98683
Phone: 888 758 1878
Fax: 888 758 1878
Subject to our ability to verify Your request and provided that Coastal Software is not required to maintain the Information by applicable laws, regulations, or contractual obligations, Coastal Software will correct or delete the Information within thirty (30) days of receipt of Your request.
Terms and Conditions
(Revision July 28, 2014)
Personal and Noncommercial Use
The information provided by Verosa on this website is general in nature and provided for informational purposes only. The Website is for your personal and noncommercial use. As a condition to your continued use of the Website, you warrant to Verosa that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
Restricted to Adults
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. You agree to be solely responsible for (i) maintaining such controls over the use and/or access to this website by minors in your family, or (ii) limiting access to your computer or login to the extent necessary to restrict its use to adults.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Neither Verosa nor its employees, agents, partners, or licensors warrant that the Website or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures for accuracy of data input and output, backing up of data and protection from malicious or damaging computer software. If your use of the Website results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, Verosa is not responsible for those costs. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Website on behalf of Verosa. Reliance on any information presented on the Website is at your own risk. Verosa reserves the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website at any time. You acknowledge that, in connection with the Website, information will be transmitted over local exchange, interexchange and Internet backbone carrier lines and through routers, switches and other devices owned, maintained and serviced by third party local exchange and long distance carriers, utilities, Internet service providers and others, all of which are beyond the control and jurisdiction of Verosa. Accordingly, Verosa assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, COVERING THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE. VEROSA MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT, SOFTWARE TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, OR ABOUT RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USING THE WEBSITE AND MAKES NO WARRANTIES ON THIS WEBSITE WITH REGARDS TO VEROSA PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL VEROSA, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY COSTS, DAMAGES AND EXPENSES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, HEALTH PROBLEMS, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT VEROSA IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. VEROSA SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU ONLY FOR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT OF ACTUAL DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU, NOT TO EXCEED U.S. $100.00 (ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS). Because some states and countries do not allow the exclusion of limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. Remedies under this agreement are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in this agreement.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Verosa, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, licensors and business partners harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the Website in a manner that violates or is alleged to violate these Terms and Conditions. Verosa shall provide you with prompt notice of any such claim, suit or proceeding and shall reasonably cooperate with you, at your expense, in your defense of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
The Website links to other websites operated by third parties. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Verosa of the site, but is for your reference and convenience only. Verosa has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Website and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Website nor does Verosa recommend or endorse any products, services or procedures that may be mentioned on or represented on sites linked to the Website. Linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use of any hyper-linked site. Unless otherwise prohibited under these Terms and Conditions, you are hereby licensed to create hyperlinks to the content on the Website, provided that the hyperlink accurately describes the content as it appears on the Website. Verosa reserves the right to revoke this license generally, or your right to use specific links, at any time, and may normally break any hyperlink after 14 days. Under no circumstances may you "frame" the Website or any of its content or copy portions of the Website to a server, except as part of an Internet service provider's incidental caching of pages. Each page within verosa.com must be displayed in full (including all trademarks, branding, advertising and promotional materials), without any accompanying frame, border, margin, design, branding, trademark, advertising or promotional materials not originally displayed on the page within the Website.
Verosa retains full copyright ownership, rights and protection in all material contained on the Website (including all software, HTML code and other code, or business methods). Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on the Website without the prior consent of Verosa. None of the material contained on the Website may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photoreproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Verosa.
You agree that Verosa may terminate your use of the Website if Verosa reasonably believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions of Use, or violated the rights of Verosa or any third party, or for any reason with or without notice to you. You agree that Verosa may modify or discontinue the Website, with or without notice to you. You agree that Verosa will not be liable to you or any third party as a result of such modification or discontinuation.
Verosa may deliver notice to you under these Terms and Conditions by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the Website, or by written communication delivered by first class U.S. mail to your address on record in Verosa account information. You may give notice to Verosa at any time via electronic mail to email@example.com or by letter delivered by first-class postage prepaid U.S. mail or overnight courier to the following address:
1499 SE Tech Center Place
Vancouver, WA 98683
Payment Terminal EULA
PAYMENT TERMINAL END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT IMPORTANT - SCROLL THROUGH AND READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Grant of License: Verosa hereby grants to You a limited, perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to Use the Software on the terms and conditions set forth in this End User License Agreement ("Agreement").
- Introduction: Verosa hereby grants to You a limited, perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to Use the Software on the terms and conditions set forth in this End User License Agreement ("Agreement").
- Verosa ("Verosa" and other capitalized terms are defined below) is willing to grant to You a license of the scope described herein to Use the Software (comprised of the Program and the Documentation) only upon the conditions that You or someone acting on Your behalf and at Your direction, such as:
- You or Your Distributor has placed an order with Verosa or one of Its Distributors for either an initial license; and/or an Upgrade (such as for more users, additional modules, etc.); and/or a service plan for future maintenance releases ("Maintenance Software"); and/or for customer support, and Verosa has accepted such order and Enabled Use of the Software; and You have accepted all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement either before or during installation of the Program.
- YOU WILL INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL OF ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY DOING ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING OR ALLOWING OR AUTHORIZING A THIRD PARTY TO DO IT FOR YOU: CLICKING "I AGREE" OR A SIMILAR AFFIRMATION, AS APPLICABLE, THAT APPEARS DURING INSTALLATION OF THE PROGRAM, OR USING THE PROGRAM. YOU WILL INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL OF ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY DOING ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING OR ALLOWING OR AUTHORIZING A THIRD PARTY TO DO IT FOR YOU:
- “Agreement” means the entirety of the terms and conditions contained within this End User License Agreement.
- “Owner” means any entity that controls You, that You control or that is under common control with You where "control" means the ownership, directly or indirectly, of equity securities or other ownership interests which represent more than 50% of the voting power of such Owner.
- “Distributor” means a business; company; organization; group; software reseller provider; distributor; agent; ISO (Independent Sales Organization); merchant service provider; or other third party reseller entity that You have chosen to be Your reseller of record.
- “Documentation” means the Program specifications that are set forth in the help files of the Program and any release-related notes, guides or manuals Verosa publishes specific to the current version of the Program.
- “Enabled User” means Verosa's having fulfilled the applicable software delivery process (whether by shipping tangible goods including recorded media containing the Software, enabling downloading of the Software, delivering activation codes for the Software, or otherwise), thereby enabling Use of the Software.
- “Maintenance Software” means Software that Verosa delivers because You have purchased a subscription to a service plan.
- “Program” means the computer program, a part of which includes the install routine that when executed causes this Agreement to be displayed.
- “Verosa” means the Verosa Company that is the owner, developer, distributor and publisher of this Software and any of its parent companies.
- “Software” means collectively, the Program and the Documentation, and any part thereof.
- “Subscription” means a license that grants You the right to Use the Verosa Software on a month to month recurring basis which is billed monthly at the monthly rate set forth by Your Distributor or Verosa in order to for You to retain the right to Use license in this Agreement.
- “Upgrade” means any additions, add-on software modules, updates to the initial software.
- “Use” means to install and execute the Program, provided that:
- You install the Program only on a computer system that You own or only on a computer system not owned by You if You will be the only party with access to the installed Program; and
- You execute the Program (i) for its intended purpose solely in connection with the management of the business that You and Your Owners conduct, and (ii) solely to the extent of any and all applicable limitations (whether as to specific modules or other parts of the Program, or number of production or backup server computers) set forth in this Agreement; and
- You may make only a reasonable number of backup copies of the Program solely for the purpose of reinstalling the Program, if reinstallation becomes necessary; and
- You may make one copy of the Program for Use in a testing environment solely for testing purposes; and
- You may make and install one copy of the Program at a disaster recovery site for Your Use only for so long as a disaster or other emergency prevents You from Using the Program at Your original installation site.
- Except as expressly set forth in section 3-l above, making any copy of the Software, except as an essential step in Your licensed Use thereof;
- Distributing any copy of the Software (whether by renting, leasing, lending, sublicensing, time-sharing, or otherwise), except that, if Verosa consents in writing, which consent will not be unreasonably denied, You may transfer the Software to a purchasing party after the close of a sale of either Your entire business, or all, or substantially all, of the assets of Your business, provided that the purchasing party reads and accepts (in writing to Verosa) the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the purchasing party agrees to other reasonable transfer requirements, and You do not retain a copy of the Software;
- Using the Software for personal, family, household, or other non-business purposes outside the scope of the software; Altering, modifying, translating, decompiling, disassembling or reverse-engineering or emulating the functionality, reverse compile or otherwise reduce to human readable form, or creating any derivative work of the Software as applicable, based upon any part of the Software; Removing or obscuring any copyright or trademark notices from the Software;
- Using the Software in excess of (1) the limitations set forth in this Agreement, and (2) the number and types of users, seats or licenses You purchase, rightfully acquire or set forth by an authorized Distributor of the Software;
- By any means manipulate, decrypt, intercept or interrupt any electronic data, data stream, data response, code or software of Verosa and the Verosa Systems pursuant to the function or transmission of User data or electronic data.
- Any report-writing software contained within the Program may be subject to a restriction such that its use may be limited to accessing only the data that is created by, or used by, the Program;
- You may not Use, export, re-export or otherwise transfer the Software in violation of any domestic or foreign laws or regulations in effect from time to time in the jurisdiction in which You are a resident or in which the Software is Used. You represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, a national or resident of, any restricted country or of any entity or person designated as restricted.
- copyrights, including moral rights, registrations and applications for registration thereof;
- computer Software products, data and documentation;
- patents, patent applications and all related continuations, divisional, reissue, utility models, design patents, applications and registrations thereof, certificates of inventions; trade secrets and confidential information, ideas, concepts, know-how, technical information, manufacturing, source code process and techniques, designs, prototypes, enhancements, improvements,
- work-in progress, research and development information;
- other proprietary rights relating to the foregoing.
- Verosa warrants that, during the one hundred and eighty (180) day period (the "Warranty Period") that commences on the date that Verosa Enabled Use of the Software (whether for an initial license, an upgrade or a maintenance release under a service plan), the Program, when properly Used, shall perform substantially in accordance with the Documentation. Verosa does not warrant or represent that Your Use of the Program will be uninterrupted or error-free. If You report to Verosa in writing within the Warranty Period any non-conformity between the Documentation and the Program, and if Verosa is able to replicate and verify that such non-conformity exists, Verosa shall make commercially reasonable efforts to correct such non-conformity and, if successful, shall supply You with such correction at no additional cost to You. If such efforts are unsuccessful and the non-conformity is material: (1) Except for Maintenance Software, You may terminate this Agreement, discontinue Use of, and return all copies You have of the Software, and Verosa will ensure that You receive a refund of the license fee You paid and credit for any license fee You owe for the Software; and (2) For Maintenance Software, You may terminate Your service plan, discontinue Use of, and return all copies You have of the Maintenance Software, and Verosa will ensure that You receive a refund of, or credit for, the service fee You incurred for the purchase of your most recent service plan. The foregoing states Your SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY for any breach of this warranty.
- With respect to any media by which You may have received Your installation copy of the Program, Verosa warrants that the media is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for the Warranty Period. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY under this warranty is limited to replacement of defective media.
- OTHER THAN THE EXPRESS, LIMITED WARRANTIES STATED ABOVE IN THIS SECTION, VEROSA AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR GUARANTEES (I) OF MERCHANTABILITY, (II) OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (III) OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, AND (IV) ARISING FROM CUSTOM OR TRADE USAGE OR BY ANY COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (1) THE UTILITY OF A BUSINESS MANAGEMENT COMPUTER PROGRAM DECREASES AS TECHNOLOGY EVOLVES AND THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT CHANGES, (2) YOU ARE FREE TO DECIDE, AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DECIDING, WHEN TO UPGRADE YOUR SOFTWARE, AND (3) VEROSA DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO DELIVER LATER-RELEASED SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RENDER ANY CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICES EXCEPT AS MAY BE SPECIFIED IN A SEPARATE CUSTOMER MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT AGREEMENT.
- Other Limitations. Verosa will have no responsibility under these limited warranties for any Software or media that has been modified, lost, stolen or damaged by accident, abuse or misapplication. No employee, agent or representative of Verosa, nor any reseller (including Your Distributor) or any other third party, is authorized to make any warranty with respect to the Software, except those expressly stated in this Agreement, and You may not rely on any such unauthorized warranty. You acknowledge and agree that You have chosen Your Distributor, and that such Distributor is an independent party and not an agent of Verosa.
- You acknowledge Your understanding that software is inherently complex and may not be free from errors, and that You have been advised to verify the work produced by the Program. Neither Verosa nor its suppliers shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages resulting from any defect in the Software or media, even if Verosa has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This means Verosa is not responsible or liable for damages or costs incurred as a result of loss of time, loss of data, loss of anticipated profits, lost opportunity cost or loss of use of the Software, nor for damages or costs incurred in connection with obtaining substitute software, claims made against You by others or similar costs. IN NO EVENT SHALL VEROSA'S LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO PURCHASE THE LICENSE FOR THE SOFTWARE. You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement allocates risk between You and Verosa as authorized by applicable law, and that the pricing of Verosa's products reflects this allocation of risk and the exclusions and limitations of liability contained in this Agreement. If any remedy hereunder is determined to have failed of its essential purpose, all limitations of liability and exclusion of damages set forth in this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- You acknowledge that unless You and Verosa agree in writing for Verosa to provide software implementation services to implement the Program at your place of business, You are responsible for engaging a qualified party to provide implementation services for You on terms You negotiate. You also acknowledge that You are responsible for independently investigating the skills and qualifications of such party to ensure that they provide You with the level of skill and service Your business requires. You agree that Verosa shall have no liability whatsoever for any failure associated with such implementation services, even if the party You engage is an authorized or certified Distributor, consultant, or installer of Verosa products.
- You acknowledge Your understanding that Verosa shall have no liability whatsoever for any services from Your Distributor that You have chosen to be Your Distributor of record used in conjunction with the services or software set forth in this agreement.
- You acknowledge Your understanding and responsibility for maintaining Your own computer and computer systems, whether internal or external. Verosa shall not be responsible or liable for assuring that your systems are in proper working order. You are responsible, while the Software is in Use, to insure that Your systems are not compromised by a virus, malware, harmful software, software conflicts, hardware failure or User restrictions which compromise the Software installation or Use of the Software.
- You acknowledge Your understanding and responsibility to maintain strict PCI Compliance at all times while the Software is installed. Verosa will not be held responsible for loss of personal data due to a breach of your systems or personnel connected with the processing or passing of payment data in any way.
- If You receive notice of any claim that Your use of any part of the Software infringes any third party's intellectual property right in a patent, copyright, or trade secret, Verosa shall defend, and shall indemnify and hold You harmless by paying any resulting costs and damages finally awarded by a court with respect to any such claim provided that You:
- Notify Verosa in writing promptly upon becoming aware of the claim; and
- At Verosa's request and expense, give Verosa such information and assistance as is reasonable under the circumstances, and
- Give Verosa the right to settle the claim in Verosa's sole discretion and at Verosa's expense.
- This indemnification does not extend to any claim based upon any alleged infringement arising from the combination of the Software with other elements not under Verosa's sole control, or arising from any part of the Software that You or a third-party modify, or that incorporates specifications, designs or formulas that You provide. If You are prevented from Using the Software because of an actual or claimed infringement, then at Verosa's option, Verosa shall promptly either obtain for You the right to continue Using the affected part of the Software, replace or modify the affected part of the Software so that it becomes non-infringing, or if none of the foregoing alternatives are possible after Verosa exercises commercially reasonable efforts, You may terminate this Agreement and any service plan, and Verosa shall ensure that You receive a refund of, or credit for:
- the Subscription fees You incurred for Your Subscription during the time You are prevented from Use of the Software to the date Your Subscription was terminated ; and
- any fees You incurred for the purchase of all upgrades during the time You are prevented from Use of the Software to the date Your Subscription was terminated.
- THIS SECTION 13 SETS OUT VEROSA'S ENTIRE FINANCIAL LIABILITY FOR ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CLAIMS OR ACTUAL INFRINGEMENTS RELATING TO THE SOFTWARE.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Verosa against all damages, costs, expenses, liabilities claims and/or judgments incurred by Verosa in connection with or arising out or Your breach or contravention of this Agreement, Your applicable license, or any violation of applicable law or regulation in connection therewith.
- Distributor Billing: If your Subscription license is part of your merchant account package from your Distributor, Verosa will bill that Distributor of your services for the monthly Subscription fee for the Software license as long as that relationship between you and that Distributor exists. If at any time that relationship is severed or becomes inactive for whatever reason or your Distributor cancels Your Subscription, Your Subscription license and right to Use the Software will either:
- be canceled, deactivated and the Software will no longer function; or
- convert to a direct Use billing Subscription license with Verosa, if You wish to continue Use of the Software and You contact Verosa directly.
- Direct Use Billing License. You agree that, so long as Your Subscription or Product License is active, Verosa may, on a monthly basis, automatically bill the same credit card or bank account (by means of an EFT immediate funds transfer) You provide to Verosa. You are responsible for any labor or costs associated in the collection of payments which cannot be collected with the information you have provided to Verosa. If you have a Direct Merchant Billing license the following fees may apply at the sole discretion of Verosa;
- Foreign Billing: If Verosa is required to bill the merchant directly either in a non U.S. Dollar or to a foreign country, applicable fees related to processing that payment will apply.
- User Direct Merchant Billing Fee: If Verosa is billing the merchant directly for Verosa Products, Services or Subscription(s), the following Handling Fee will be applied;
- 10% of billing for each ACH/EFT billing transaction
- 10% of billing for each credit card billing transaction
- Returned or Rejected Payments: Where a Direct Billing payment is rejected, the following fees will apply per incident;
- Credit Card Decline = $ 1.00
- ACH NSF/Return = $ 5.00
- Chargeback/Unauthorized Returns = $ 35.00
- Collections = $ 35.00
- Merchant Name(s) used for the merchant account, Software or Services
- Contact Information: first and last name, address, phone and email address
- List of products or services You are wishing to cancel
- Name for Distributor
Unless you opt-out of such notice, You hereby give Verosa permission to send You information regarding; Update notices, processing notices and warnings, and Verosa products or services by various delivery methods, including via facsimile, email, phone, instant messaging services, through the software or other digital means.